What a year.
Undoubtedly, 2012 was historic for University Place Patch, as more users clicked and read our content than ever before. True, it was only our second full year in existence, but you get the point.
Some content, though, was just more viral than others. They were shared, recommended and Twitted. From JBLM to changing the city's name to Chambers Bay to The Keg's pending closure, users flocked to University Place Patch in 2012.
You see where we’re going with this? That’s right, it’s the time of year during which we recount, reflect and figure out what topped our charts over the past 365 days.
Today, we bring you the most-read stories of 2012, according to the number of unique visitors (UV's) each registered:
- JBLM: Soldier Accused of Blackmailing Teen Girls For Inappropriate Videos
- All Lanes Open on Tacoma Narrows Bridge
- University Place Pics & Clips
- Should University Place Change Its Name To "Chambers Bay?"
- Should Alaska Airlines Have Kicked Fussy Toddler Off Plane?
- Pierce Transit's Prop 1 Too Close to Call
- Patch User Issues Apology To Bad News Bears For Mistaken Concerns Over Sign
Thanks for reading, Patch users.