It’s Thursday, and you have no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
University Place Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-with-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. Friday at the .
- Why Go: Join UP for Art for the third and final installment of the Fall Art and Concert Series. Enjoy live music by Andrew Sherbrooke and check out stunning collections by gourd artists Stacy Annon and Sally Favors.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: 7:30 p.m. Friday at Harry Lang Stadium in Lakewood.
- Why Go: Come root on the No. 2-ranked Lancers as they host the three-time defending 3A state champions and No. 1-ranked Belleuve Wolverines. Check out this YouTube video of some of the impact players from both teams.
- Pricing: Tickets are $8 for adults and students without ASB cards and $6 for students with ASB, senior citizens and elementary-aged children. Cash only.
- Where/When: 2-4:30 p.m. Saturday at the in University Place.
- Why Go: Join the Wine Bank for a outstanding lineup of wines perfect for the holiday season. Michael David Winery will be on site pouring five of its fantastic wines.
- Pricing: No tasting fee. Enjoy special pricing on featured wines from Michael David Winery.
- Where/When: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Pioneer Middle School in Dupont.
- Why Go: Enjoy some hot apple cider while you get a jump start on your holiday shopping. The bazaar will feature local artists selling unique hand crafted items and more.
- Pricing: Admission is free.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. Sunday at the Auburn Performing Arts Center.
- Why Go: Join Warren Miller Entertainment for the first screening of its 62nd annual winter sports film, "Warren Miller’s Like There’s No Tomorrow." Narrated by Olympic Gold Medalist Jonny Moseley and shot on location on five continents, this film celebrates the moments that make up a perfect winter.
- Pricing: Tickets are $21. All attendees will receive a voucher good for offers from Whistler Blackcomb, Big White, Silver Star, Sun Peaks, Mt. Bachelor, White Pass, Alyeska, Crystal and Sturtevants.