It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
University Place Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: 10am - 1pm on Saturday, March 12th at Proctor Farmers Market.
- Why Go: This is the last Winter Market of the season. Come and browse the wide array of vendors offering fresh meats, fruits, vegetables and more.
- Pricing: Admission is free.
- Where/When: 7pm - 10pm on Friday, March 11th at .
- Why Go: Fancy yourself a Beer Pong champion? Come put your game to the test at Cheers West this Friday night.
- Pricing: No cover, $2 Rolling Rock pounders.
- Where/When: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Lakewood Playhouse.
- Why Go: This new production from the Lakewood Playhouse opens this weekend. Come and be the first of your friends to check out this compelling drama.
- Pricing: Tickets range from $23 to $17.
- Where/When: 10am - 2pm on Saturday, March 12th at the .
- Why Go: Make it out to the Curran Apple Orchard this Saturday and pick up some new fruit tree prunning skills.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: 10am, Wednesday through Sunday at the Museum of Glass in Tacoma.
- Why Go: You've seen the beautiful glass at the Museum of Glass, now it's time to see how these stunning piece come to be.
- Pricing: Free with admission to the museum.
And still you want more? Check out our family-friendly refreshed every Wednesday.